- GPA of at least 3.0 or significant evidence of professional experience demonstrating readiness for master’s level study
- English proficiency: English CU-TEP 45 TOEFL 450 IELTS 4.00
Apply online and attached the following documents:
- A Portfolio* containing video and/or audio recordings of your creative work, a repertoire list, and any other supporting documentation you deem relevant
- Letter of Motivation (stating your artistic and research interests)
- Biography (approximately 300 words)
- Undergraduate transcript
*Portfolio can be hard copy, digital, or a combination of both
Audition and Interview
- Applicants should prepare to either perform two substantial and contrasting works on their primary instrument or to give a live demonstration of their artistic practice.
- During the interview, we will ask you to discuss the pieces you performed or demonstrated during your audition, as well as your artistic inspirations and philosophy.